CRISIS� = danger and opportunity (see Chinese characters for Crisis)
From outside the church = persecution
From inside the church = corruption
In Chapter 6 the crisis = distraction
A very positive problem: �the number of disciples was increasing� (Acts 6:1)
1) Strained energies � �overlooked� (Acts 6:1)
2) Strained relationships � �Grecian Jews� and �Hebraic Jews� (Acts 6:1)
3) Strained priorities � �ministry of the Word� vs. practical needs (Acts 6:2)
1) For reorganization - how flexible are we?
2) For delegation � choosing the right people
3) For prepared people � �full of the Spirit and of wisdom� (Acts 6:3)
4) For priorities � �the ministry of the word� (Acts 6:4)
5) For prayer � �attention to prayer� (Acts 6:4)
Note: To download the sermon MP3, please right click the link and then Save File.