We are prayerfully looking for a Godly person to join the Cambray staff team as a cleaner. Please view the job advert and job profile below, and download the application form.
Our church cleaner makes a vital contribution to the smooth running of the church. The cleaner ensures that all spaces are ready for use throughout the week and has an evangelistic and pastoral role along with the wider staff team.
The role includes keeping the church premises clean, hygienic and tidy; monitoring stocks of cleaning supplies; representing Jesus, the Pastors and the Church by giving a friendly welcome to visitors and applying your faith to God-given opportunities created by their visit.
We are looking for someone with:
- Knowledge of appropriate cleaning methods for a variety of tasks
- Attention to detail to produce consistently high standards
- Ability to plan work and organise their own time
- Flexibility to adapt work routines as necessary
- Ability to focus on the task in-hand, working quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge and ability to use the cleaning tools available (floor polisher, etc)
- Capability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Good verbal communication skills and a friendly, welcoming manner
- Ability to respond to gospel opportunities, with a heart for evangelism
- A Christian role model to others
An occupational requirement exists for the post-holder to be a practising Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
CLOSING DATE 30 JUNE 2021
If you have a passionate living faith in Christ and have the relevant experience, please complete and submit the application form to our team at email@example.com as soon as possible and at least by 30 June 2021.
- Church Cleaner Advert
- Church Cleaner Job Profile
- Church Cleaner Application Form (Word)
- Church Cleaner Application Form (PDF)
If you want to chat through the role before applying, please use the above email address or our Contact Form, leaving your phone number and times we can call back, or your email address. The Church Manager will contact you to give you an opportunity to discuss the role further.
Please note: We welcome applications from all candidates whose faith, qualifications and experience match those required for the role, however applicants without existing right to work in the UK should check whether they are eligible to apply for right to remain and work. This role is does not quality for sponsorship for right to remain.