The need for analogies eg. the Sun, in four phases
1. The riches of God's glory (1 Tim. 1:17)
2. The radiance of God's glory - every action is an expression of His glory and for His glory (eg. Psalm 19:1; John 12:27, 28)
3. The reception of God's glory (eg. 2 Cor. 4:4-7)
4. The response to God's glory (eg. Rev. 5:12,13)
- Sin means the lack of God's glory (Rom. 3:23)
- God's glory and man's happiness go together.
Man's chief end is to glorify God and enjoy him forever.
Note: To download the sermon MP3, please right click the link and then Save File.